Tue, Mar 21|
Online Playbook Workshop
ESG SWITCH - Getting to Retention in Product-Led Growth by David Isaac & Wizly
Exclusively at SWITCH by Enterprise Singapore. Unlock rapid traction by bridging the 3 gaps on your path to product-market fit: The Strategy Gap, The Execution Gap, & The Growth Gap to map your product roadmap to the user pains to solve retention. Link to Replay below!
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+8
Online Playbook Workshop
About the event
The Event has concluded!
Get the Summary & Key Takeaways here
Watch the replay at https://community.switchsg.org/session/187022
Many startups launch an MVP that doesn’t immediately monetize. Without clarity on whether strategy or execution needs iteration, systematic progress on the business model and product strategy is a challenge.
- To succeed, startups must align product and marketing to unmet needs on the target customers’ journey.
- To rapidly get to product-market fit, we need clarity on next steps, driven by RevOps and Marketing Automation.
This brings understanding where in acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization we need to focus, by leveraging the clarity of closed-loop, real-time data to make better decisions.
Join a community of industry leaders to learn how to:
- Understand the 3 gaps on the path to product-market fit: The Strategy Gap, The Execution Gap, and The Growth Gap
- Identify them in your daily operations and develop real time data-driven customer-centricity as you build
- Collect product-market fit signals to refine how you acquire and convert customers, with key metrics CFO’s should watch
If you cannot attend the event, please note that all registrants will receive Recordings and Key Takeaways by email following the event, to accomodate our friends in multiple timezones.
About the Speaker:
David Isaac Mathews (LinkedIn) has presented on growth, innovation and business design to the C-suites of MNC's, Innovation arms and the largest banks and Conglomerates in ASEAN and beyond.
He has worked on ecosystems, marketplaces and SaaS products, and helped commercialise deep technology patents. He has previously worked at EY-Parthenon, leading ASEAN Innovation, has been Chief Growth Officer for a public listed company, has been Managing Director twice and has launched and grown multiple new products and businesses.
He works to de-risk growth and innovation with enterprise-grade approaches to business experimentation and customer journey mapping at supply chain, ecosystem and product level. His mission is to support startups getting to product-market fit more quickly and reliably with comprehensive solutions that help leadership make better decisions.
Free TicketSGD 0.00